Limit Date: 21st Sep
Limit Date: 12th Oct
Limit Date: 23rd Nov
Limit Date: 14th Dec
Limit Date: 11th Jan (fixed date)
Limit Date: 1st Feb (fixed date)
1973-74 Maidstone Tech; 1974-75 Abbey Wood; 1975-76 Maidstone Tech; 1976-77 Sheppey; 1977-78 St John's; 1978-79 Ravensbourne; 1979-80 Kemnal Manor; 1980-81 Dover GS; 1981-82 Tunbridge Wells THS; 1982-83 Temple; 1983-84 Ravensbourne; 1984-85 Welling; 1985-86 Sheppey; 1986-87 Ravensbourne; 1987-88 Oakwood Park; 1988-89 Clare Park; 1989-90 Longfield; 1990-91 Ravens Wood; 1991-92 Borden GS; 1992-93 Aylesford; 1993-94 St John's; 1994-95 Dartford West; 1995-96 Ravensbourne; 1996-97 Howard;1997-98 Tunbridge Wells GS & Howard - Trophy shared; 1998-99 Maidstone GS; 1999-00 BETHS; 2000-01 Hurstmere;2001-02 St John Rigby; 2002-03 Harvey GS & Kemnal TC - Trophy shared; 2003-04 Dover GS.; 2004-05 St Pauls R.C; 2005-06 Hurstmere; 2006-07 Charles Dickens & Ravens Wood - Trophy shared; 2007-08 Beths GS; 2008-09 Tunbridge Wells GS; 2009-10 Towers; 2010-11 Hayes; 2011-12 Hurstmere; 2012-13 Dover GS for Boys; 2013-14 St Columbas; 2014-15 Beths GS & Wilmington GS - Trophy shared; 2015-16 Ravens Wood; 2016-17 Howard; 2017-18 St Paul's Ac.; 2018-19 Ravens Wood.
- Players must be over 13 and under 15 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2019 (i.e. in Years 9 and 10 in the 2019-2020 academic year)
- Players who play in this competition are ineligible to play in the KSFA Under 16 Girls Cup, the KSFA U16 Invicta Trophy and the KSFA U16 French Cup. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from all applicable competitions.
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling whenever possible. Matches can only be played in midweek by mutual agreement – failing such agreement, they must be played on a Saturday
- Schools with players in the Kent Under 15 Squad must avoid dates of county training (Saturday 31st August, Mondays 30th September, 28th October, 11th November, 25th November, 20th January) and matches when arranging cup games, as well as the 48 hours prior to county matches. There will be matches on the following Saturdays: 5th October, 12th October, 16th November, 30th November, 25th January. Please refer to the KSFA website for additions and amendments to dates. County players are expected not to play in the 48 hours before a county game.
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00
- Matches in the KSFA Under 15 Fletcher Trophy (inter-district competition with matches on Monday evenings) take priority over matches in this competition – schools should bear this in mind when arranging fixtures