Under 13 B Team Cup
New Competition in 2019-20
Limit Date: 28th Sep
Limit Date: 12th Oct
Limit Date: 16th Nov
Limit Date: 14th Dec (fixed date)
New competition in 2019-20
- This competition is for schools that have fewer than 50 boys in roll in Year 8 and the B teams of larger schools that have also entered the KSFA U13 Kent Messenger Shield.
- Any player who plays in this competition is ineligible to play in the KSFA U13 Kent Messenger Shield, the KSFA Under 12 Denis O’Donovan Trophy, the KSFA U12 Kengate-Beasley Trophy or the KSFA Under 13 Girls Cup. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from both applicable competitions.
- Players must be over 12 and under 13 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2019 (i.e. in Year 8 in the 2019-2020 academic year)
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling in Rounds 1 to 3, and play on the fixed dates from the quarter-finals onwards
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00