Limit Date: 12th Oct
Limit Date: 9th Nov
Limit Date: 14th Dec
Limit Date: 25th Jan
Limit Date: 29th Feb (fixed date)
1959-60 Bloomfield; 1960-61 Maidstone; 1961-62 Maidstone; 1966-67 Maidstone Tech; 1967-68 Astor & Dover GS - Trophy shared; 1968-69 Maidstone Tech; 1969-70 St Thomas the Apostle; 1974-75 Springhead; 1975-76 Swanley; 1976-77 Springhead & Maidstone - Trophy shared; 1977-78 Sheppey; 1978-79 Parklands; 1979-80 Northfleet; 1980-81 Temple; 1981-82 Swanley; 1982-83 Ramsden; 1983-84 Swanley; 1984-85 Harvey GS; 1985-86 Hurstmere; 1986-87 Riverside; 1987-88 Ravensbourne; 1988-89 Wilmington GS; 1989-90 Howard; 1990-91 Howard; 1991-92 Erith; 1992-93 Kemnal Manor; 1993-94 Wilmington GS; 1994-95 Coopers; 1995-96 Dartford West; 1996-97 Hereson; 1997-98 St Johns R.C.; 1998-99 Erith; 1999-00 Bexleyheath; 2000-01 Chaucer TC; 2001-02 Cleeve Park; 2002-03 Brockhill Park; 2003-04 Harvey GS; 2004-05 Coopers; 2005-06 Hurstmere; 2006-07 Charles Darwin; 2007-08 Charles Dickens & St Simon Stock - Trophy Shared; 2008-09 Tunbridge Wells GS; 2009-10 Isle of Sheppey Academy; 2010-11 Tunbridge Wells GS & Ravens Wood - Trophy shared; 2011-12 St Paul's Academy; 2012-13 Beths GS; 2013-14 Hurstmere; 2014-15 Simon Langton GS; 2015-16 Queen Elizabeth's GS; 2016-17 Tunbridge Wells GS; 2017-18 Ravens Wood; 2018-19 Borden GS & Wilmington GS - Trophy shared.
- Players must be over 14 and under 16 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2019 (i.e. in Years 10 and 11 in the 2019-2020 academic year)
- Players who play in this competition are not eligible to play in the KSFA Academies League or Academies Cup, the KSFA Under 18 Silver Jubilee Trophy, the KSFA Under 17 Cup, the KSFA Under 16 Girls Cup, and the KSFA Under 15 Portex Trophy
- Only boys who are in full-time attendance at school are eligible to play in this competition. Players who spend any part of the normal school day at a football club are ineligible.
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling whenever possible. Matches can only be played in midweek by mutual agreement – failing such agreement, they must be played on a Saturday
- Schools with players in the Kent Under 16 Squad must avoid dates of county training (Saturday 31st August, Mondays 30th September, 28th October, 11th November, 25th November, 20th January) and matches when arranging cup games, as well as the 48 hours prior to county matches. There will be matches on the following Saturdays: 12th September (Thursday), 5th October, 12th October, 10th November (Sunday), 16th November, 30th November, 25th January. Please refer to the KSFA website for additions and amendments to dates. County players are expected not to play in the 48 hours before a county game.
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00