Under 19 Academies League Cup
Holders: Ravens Wood School (Bromley SFA)
Limit Date: 2nd Oct (fixed date)
Limit Date: 13th Nov (fixed date)
Limit Date: 11th Dec (fixed date)
Limit Date: 15th Jan (fixed date)
2104-15 Maplesden Noakes; 2015-16 Ravens Wood; 2016-17 Towers; 2017-18 Abbey; 2018-19 Ravens Wood.
- Players must be over 16 and under 19 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2019 (i.e. in Years 12, 13 and 14 in the 2019-20209 academic year). PUPILS OF YEAR 11 AGE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PLAY IN THIS COMPETITION
- Only players who are in full-time attendance at school/college (i.e. timetabled for ten morning/afternoon sessions per week) are eligible to play inthe KSFA Academies League.
- Players that play in the KSFA Academies Cup are not allowed to play in any other KSFA cup competition
- Players registered with the National Football Youth League, the National League U19 Alliance, the PL/FL Development League, the English Colleges FA League or any other league not recognised by KSFA are not eligible to play in the KSFA Academies Cup.
- Schools / colleges are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools / colleges in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00
- Schools / colleges must keep a record of players who play in each game in this competition, which must be made available to the KSFA on request
- Matches must be played as scheduled on the fixed dates. The fixed dates are arranged to prevent clashes with matches in the KSFA Academies League. Schools / colleges participating in ESFA Competitions must avoid KSFA dates when arranging matches. All games must be played as scheduled.
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours - failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.