Under 14 Girls C & S Trophy
Holders: Charles Darwin School (Bromley SFA)
Limit Date: 5th Oct
Limit Date: 19th Oct
Limit Date: 16th Nov
Limit Date: 21st Dec
Limit Date: 18th Jan (fixed date)
2002-03 Chaucer T.C.; 2003-04 Beaverwood SFG; 2004-05 Bexleyheath; 2005-06 Walmer Science College; 2006-07 Dane Court GS & Fort Pitt GS; 2007-08 Bexleyheath; 2008-09 Westlands; 2009-10 Bexleyheath; 2010-11 Rainham SFG; 2011-12 Charles Darwin; 2012-13 Rainham SFG; 2013-14 Rainham SFG; 2014-15 St Paul's; 2015-16 Harris Academy, Falconwood; 2016-17 Hayes; 2017-18 Valley Park; 2018-19 Charles Darwin.
- Players must be over 12 and under 14 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2019 (i.e. in Years 8 and 9 in the 2019-2020 academic year). Year 7 pupils are not eligible to play in this competition.
- Matches are 30 minutes each way. Extra time of 10 minutes each way must be played in all games that are level at the end of normal time. If scores remain level, the tie must be decided by penalties.
- Players who play in this competition are not eligible to play in the KSFA U14 Wilf Armory Trophy, The KSFA U15 Portex Cup or the KSFA U13 Kent Messenger Shield
- Schools with players in the KSFA Under 14 Girls Squad must avoid arranging games on dates when the county squad is playing or in the 48 hours prior to a county game (there will be county games on Saturday 14th September, Saturday 12th October, Saturday 9th November, Saturday 14th December, Saturday 11th January, Saturday 8th February and Saturday 14th March). Schools with players in the Kent Under 14 girls Squad must also avoid arranging games on dates when the county squad has training scheduled(Monday evenings as follows: 9th September, 7th October, 4th November, 9th December, 6th January, 3rd February, 9th March).
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00