Limit Date: 28th Sep
Limit Date: 19th Oct
Limit Date: 16th Nov
Limit Date: 14th Dec
Limit Date: 18th Jan (fixed date)
1995-96 Homewood; 1996-97 Coopers & Aylesford - Trophy shared; 1997-98 Darrick Wood; 1998-99 Rochester GGS; 1999-00 Dane Court GS & Homewood - Trophy shared; 2000-01 St John's & Simon Langton GGS - Trophy shared; 2001-02 Homewood; 2002-03 Darrick Wood & Homewood - Trophy shared; 2003-04 Rochester GGS & Homewood - Trophy shared; 2004-05 Leigh CTC; 2005-06 Southlands Community Comp; 2006-07 Bexleyheath; 2007-08 Bexleyheath; 2008-09 Rochester GGS; 2009-10 Walmer TC & Invicta GS - Trophy shared; 2010-11 Westlands; 2011-12 Highsted GS; 2012-13 Rainham SFG; 2013-14 Rainham SFG; 2014-15 Erith; 2015-16 Rainham SFG; 2015-16 Highworth GS; 2016-17 Highworth GS; 2017-18 Hayes; 2018-19 Valley Park.
- Players must be over 14 and under 16 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2019 (i.e. in Years 10 and 11 in the 2019-2020 academic year). Year 9 pupils are not eligible to play in this competition.
- Matches are 35 minutes each way. Extra time of 10 minutes each way must be played in all games that are level at the end of normal time. If scores remain level, the tie must be decided by penalties.
- Players who play in this competition are not eligible to play in the KSFA U16 Invicta Trophy, KSFA U16 French Cup or KSFA U15 Portex Trophy
- Schools with players in the KSFA Under 16 Girls Squad must avoid arranging games on dates when the county squad is playing or in the 48 hours prior to a county game (there will be county games on Saturday 14th September, Saturday 12th October, Saturday 9th November, Saturday 14th December, Saturday 11th January, Saturday 8th February and Saturday 14th March). Schools with players in the Kent Under 14 girls Squad must also avoid arranging games on dates when the county squad has training scheduled(Monday evenings as follows: 9th September, 7th October, 4th November, 9th December, 6th January, 3rd February, 9th March).
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00