Under 14 Girls C & S Trophy
Holders: Valley Park School (Maidstone SFA)
Limit Date: 29th Sep
Limit Date: 20th Oct
Limit Date: 17th Nov
Limit Date: 15th Dec
Limit Date: 19th Jan (fixed date)
Limit Date: 2nd Feb
2002-03 Chaucer T.C.; 2003-04 Beaverwood SFG; 2004-05 Bexleyheath; 2005-06 Walmer Science College; 2006-07 Dane Court GS & Fort Pitt GS; 2007-08 Bexleyheath; 2008-09 Westlands; 2009-10 Bexleyheath; 2010-11 Rainham SFG; 2011-12 Charles Darwin; 2012-13 Rainham SFG; 2013-14 Rainham SFG; 2014-15 St Paul's; 2015-16 Harris Academy, Falconwood; 2016-17 Hayes; 2017-18 Valley Park.
- Players must be over 12 and under 14 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2018 (i.e. in Years 8 and 9 in the 2018-2019 academic year). Year 7 pupils are not eligible to play in this competition.
- Matches are 30 minutes each way. Extra time of 10 minutes each way must be played in all games that are level at the end of normal time. If scores remain level, the tie must be decided by penalties.
- Players who play in this competition are not eligible to play in the KSFA Wilf Armory Trophy or the KSFA Kent Messenger Shield
- Schools with players in the KSFA Under 14 Girls Squad must avoid arranging games on dates when the county squad is playing or in the 48 hours prior to a county game (there will be county games on Saturday 8th September, Saturday 13th October, Saturday 10th November, Saturday 8th December, Saturday 12th January, Saturday 9th February and Saturday 9th March). Schools with players in the Kent Under 14 girls Squad must also avoid arranging games on dates when the county squad has training scheduled(Monday evenings as follows: 3rd September, 8th October, 5th November, 3rd December, 7th January, 4th February, 4th March).
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling whenever possible. Matches can only be played in midweek by mutual agreement – failing such agreement, they must be played on a Saturday
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00