Limit Date: 6th Oct
Limit Date: 20th Oct
Limit Date: 24th Nov
Limit Date: 15th Dec (fixed date)
Limit Date: 12th Jan (fixed date)
Limit Date: 25th Jan
2010-11 Bexley Business Ac; 2011-12 Beths GS; 2012-13 Beths GS; 2013-14 Northfleet TC; 2014-15 Hurstmere; 2015-16 Borden GS & Hurstmere - Trophy shared; 2016-17 Harvey GS; 2017-18 Howard.
- THIS COMPETITION IS 9 v 9 IN SEASON 2014-15 – IN ACCORDANCE WITH FA RULES.
- GOAL SIZES MUST BE EITHER 7’ x 16’ OR 7’ x 21’. FULL SIZE GOALS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. RECOMMENDED PITCH SIZE IS 80 YARDS x 50 YARDS. IF THE HOME SCHOOL DOES NOT HAVE A PITCH AND GOALS THAT CONFORM TO THESE REQUIREMENTS, THE MATCH MUST BE SWITCHED TO THE AWAY SCHOOL
- This competition is for schools that have fewer than 50 boys in roll in Year 7 (indicated * below) and the B teams of larger schools that have also entered the KSFA U12 Denis O’Donovan Trophy.
- Any player who plays in this competition is ineligible to play in the KSFA Under 12 Denis O’Donovan Trophy or the KSFA Under 13 Girls Cup. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from both applicable competitions.
- Players must be over 11 and under 12 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2018 (i.e. in Year 7 in the 2018-2019 academic year)
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling in Rounds 1 to 3, and play on the fixed dates from the quarter-finals onwards
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00