Limit Date: 20th Oct
Limit Date: 24th Nov
Limit Date: 15th Dec
Limit Date: 12th Jan
|Dane Court GS|
|Dartford GS for Girls|
|Maidstone GS for Girls|
|Rainham School for Girls|
|Tunbridge Wells Girls' GS|
|King Henry School|
2002-03 Darrick Wood; 2003-04 Darrick Wood; 2004-05 Simon Langton GGS; 2005-06 Homewood; 2006-07 Bexley GS; 2007-08 Bexleyheath; 2008-09 Priory; 2009-10 Priory; 2010-11 Priory; 2011-12 Priory; 2012-13 Priory; 2013-14 Highsted GS & Rainham SFG; 2014-15 Rainham SFG; 2015-16 Erith; 2016-17 Highworth GS; 2017-18 Highworth GS.
- Players must be over 15 and under 18 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2018 (i.e. in Years 11, 12 and 13 in the 2018-2019 academic year)
- Matches are 35 minutes each way. Extra time of 10 minutes each way must be played in all games that are level at the end of normal time. If scores remain level, the tie must be decided by penalties.
- Schools with players in the KSFA Under 16 Girls Squad must avoid arranging games on dates when the county squad is playing or in the 48 hours prior to a county game (there will be county games on Saturday 8th September, Saturday 13th October, Saturday 10th November, Saturday 8th December, Saturday 12th January, Saturday 9th February and Saturday 9th March). Schools with players in the Kent Under 16 girls Squad must also avoid arranging games on dates when the county squad has training scheduled(Monday evenings as follows: 3rd September, 8th October, 5th November, 3rd December, 7th January, 4th February, 4th March).
- Only players who are in full-time attendance at school (i.e. timetabled for ten morning/afternoon sessions per week) are eligible to play in this competition. Players who spend any part of the normal school day at a football club are ineligible.
- Players who in the English Colleges FA League are not eligible to play in this competition
- Players who play in this competition are not eligible to play in the KSFA White Cup, KSFA 2nd XI Cup, KSFA Under 17 Harry Wiltshire trophy, KSFA Under 16 French Cup, or KSFA Under 16 Invicta Trophy
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling whenever possible. Matches can only be played in midweek by mutual agreement – failing such agreement, they must be played on a Saturday
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Please fulfil your responsibilities to your own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may result in a fine of £50.00