Under 17 Harry Wiltshire Cup
Joint Holders: Oakwood Park GS (Maidstone SFA) & Simon Langton GS (Canterbury SFA)
Limit Date: 17th Nov
Limit Date: 15th Dec
Limit Date: 19th Jan
2010-11 Kemnal TC & Bexley GS - Trophy shared; 2011-12 Northfleet TC; 2012-13 Isle of Sheppey Academy; 2013-14 Beths GS; 2014-15 Hayesbrook; 2015-16 Tunbridge Wells GS; 2016-17 Erith; 2017-18 Oakwood Park GS & Simon Langton GS - Trophy shared.
This competition is for Year 12 players only.
- Players must be over 16 and under 17 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2018 (i.e. in Year 12 in the 2018-2019 academic year). YEAR 11 AND YEAR 13 PUPILS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PLAY IN THIS COMPETITION
- Schools may only field a maximum of three players who were not on the roll of that school in Year 11 (unless they apply to the KSFA for dispensation – dispensation will not be granted to schools in the KSFA Academies League)
- Only boys who are in full-time attendance at school (i.e. timetabled for ten morning/afternoon sessions per week) are eligible to play in this competition. Players who spend any part of the normal school day at a football club are ineligible.
- Players who play in the KSFA Academies League are ineligible to play in this competition.
- Players who play in the National Youth League, the English Colleges FA League, the PL/FL Development League or any other league not recognised by the KSFA are ineligible to play in this competition
- Any player who plays in this competition is ineligible to play in the KSFA Under 18 Silver Jubilee Trophy.
- Schools must keep a record of players who play in each game in this competition, which must be made available to the KSFA on request
- Schools with players in the KSFA Under 18 Squad must avoid arranging games on dates when the county squad is training (Monday evenings) or playing (refer to the KSFA website for dates of matches)
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, should avoid curriculum time for playing or travelling
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.