Under 19 2nd XI Cup
Joint Holders: Simon Langton GS (Canterbury SFA) & Bexley GS (North Kent SFA)
Limit Date: 14th Nov (fixed date)
Limit Date: 12th Dec (fixed date)
Limit Date: 16th Jan (fixed date)
Limit Date: 6th Feb (fixed date)
1995-96 Borden GS & Simon Langton GS - Trophy shared; 1996-97 Kelsey Park & Charles Darwin - Trophy shared; 1997-98 Harvey GS; 1998-99 Harvey GS & Maidstone GS - Trophy shared; 1999-00 Harvey GS; 2000-01 Maidstone GS; 2001-02 Borden GS; 2002-03 Tunbridge Wells GS; 2003-04 Maidstone GS; 2004-05 Borden GS & Maidstone GS - Trophy shared; 2005-06 Priory; 2006-07 Homewood, 2007-08 Dover GS; 2008-09 Bexley GS; 2009-10 Northfleet TC; 2010-11 Bexley GS; 2011-12 Ravens Wood; 2012-13 Charles Darwin; 2013-14 Beths GS; 2014-15 Tunbridge Wells GS; 2015-16 Tunbridge Wells GS; 2016-17 Simon Langton GS; 2017-18 Simon Langton GS & Bexley GS - Trophy shared.
- Players must be over 16 and under 19 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2018 (i.e. in Years 12, 13 and 14 in the 2018-2019 academic year). YEAR 11 PUPILS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PLAY IN THIS COMPETITION
- Any player who represents the school in the KSFA U19 White Cup or in a 1st XI fixture in the KSFA U19 League or in the KSFA Academies League or League Cup is ineligible to play in the 2nd XI Cup - this competition is intended for bona-fide 2nd XI players only. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from both competitions.
- Any players who represents the school in the KSFA Under 18 Silver Jubilee Trophy is ineligible to play in this competition
- Players who play in the National Youth League, the English Colleges FA League, the PL/FL Development League or any other league not recognised by the KSFA are ineligible to play in this competition
- Schools must keep a record of players who play in each game in this competition, which must be made available to the KSFA on request
- Schools may only field a maximum of three players who were not on the roll of that school in Year 11 (unless they apply to the KSFA for dispensation – no dispensation will be given to schools in the KSFA Academies League)
- Only boys who are in full-time attendance at school (i.e. timetabled for ten morning/afternoon sessions per week) are eligible to play in this competition. Players who spend any part of the normal school day at a football club are ineligible.
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, should if possible avoid curriculum time for playing or travelling
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00.