Limit Date: 7th Oct
Limit Date: 11th Nov
Limit Date: 9th Dec
Limit Date: 13th Jan
Limit Date: 3rd Feb (fixed date)
1998-99 Wrotham & St John's - Trophy Shared; 1999-00 Darrick Wood; 2000-01 Homewood; 2001-02 St. John Rigby; 2002-03 Beaverwood SFG; 2003-04 Bexleyheath; 2004-05 St. Paul's R.C; 2005-06 Darrick Wood; 2006-07 Darrick Wood; 2007-08 Westlands; 2008-09 Bexleyheath; 2009-10 Tunbridge Wells GGS; 2010-11 Charles Darwin; 2011-12 Leigh Academy; 2012-13 Leigh Academy; 2013-14 Highworth GS; 2014-15 Highworth GS; 2015-16 Highworth GS & Hayes - Trophy shared;
2016-17 Maidstone GGS.
- Players must be over 11 and under 13 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2017 (i.e. in Years 7 and 8 in the 2017-2018 academic year).
- Any player who plays in this competition is ineligible to play in the KSFA Under 12 Denis O’Donovan Trophy, the KSFA Under 12 Kengate-Beasley Trophy, the KSFA Under 13 Kent Messenger Shield and the KSFA Under 14 Armory Trophy. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from all applicable competitions.
- Matches are 30 minutes each way. Extra time of 10 minutes each way must be played in all games that are level at the end of normal time. If scores remain level, the tie must be decided by penalties.
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling whenever possible. Matches can only be played in midweek by mutual agreement – failing such agreement, they must be played on a Saturday.
- Schools with players in the KSFA Under 14 Girls Squad must avoid arranging games when the county squad is training (Monday evenings as follows: 4th September, 9th October, 6th November, 4th December, 8th January, 5th February, 5th March, 9th April) or playing (9th September, 14th October, 11th November), 9th December, 13th January, 10th February, 10th March, 14th April)
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00