Limit Date: 14th Oct
Limit Date: 18th Nov
Limit Date: 16th Dec
Limit Date: 12th Jan
|Rainham School for Girls|
|Maidstone GS for Girls|
|Haberdashers Knights Ac.|
|King Henry School|
|Ravens Wood School|
|Harris Academy Orpington|
2002-03 Darrick Wood; 2003-04 Darrick Wood; 2004-05 Simon Langton GGS; 2005-06 Homewood; 2006-07 Bexley GS; 2007-08 Bexleyheath; 2008-09 Priory; 2009-10 Priory; 2010-11 Priory; 2011-12 Priory; 2012-13 Priory; 2013-14 Highsted GS & Rainham SFG; 2014-15 Rainham SFG; 2015-16 Erith; 2016-17 Highworth GS.
- Players must be over 15 and under 18 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2017 (i.e. in Years 11, 12 and 13 in the 2017-2018 academic year)
- Matches are 35 minutes each way. Extra time of 10 minutes each way must be played in all games that are level at the end of normal time. If scores remain level, the tie must be decided by penalties.
- Schools with players in the KSFA Under 16 Girls Squad must avoid arranging games when the county squad is training (Monday evenings as follows: 4th September, 9th October, 6th November, 4th December, 8th January, 5th February, 5th March, 9th April) or playing (9th September, 14th October, 11th November), 9th December, 13th January, 10th February, 10th March, 14th April).
- Only players who are in full-time attendance at school (i.e. timetabled for ten morning/afternoon sessions per week) are eligible to play in this competition. Players who spend any part of the normal school day at a football club are ineligible.
- Players who play in this competition are not eligible to play in the KSFA White Cup, KSFA 2nd XI Cup, KSFA Under 17 Harry Wiltshire trophy, KSFA Under 16 French Cup, or KSFA Under 16 Invicta Trophy
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling whenever possible. Matches can only be played in midweek by mutual agreement – failing such agreement, they must be played on a Saturday
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Please fulfil your responsibilities to your own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may result in a fine of £50.00