Girls Super League
Holders: West Kent Primary SFA
|Orpington & Bromley PSFA|
|West Kent PSFA|
|Brighton, Hove & Portslade PSFA|
|Dartford & District PSFA|
2016-17 Orpington; 2017-18 Thanet; 2018-19 Bexley.
- Most districts have entered the ESFA Danone 9aisde competition. Round 1 will take place on Saturday 24th, so KSFA Primary premiership and Girl Super league games scheduled for this date have been moved.
- To avoid long midweek journeys, games in Round 1 of the KSFA Primary Cup have been moved from midweek to Saturday 17th April. The set of Primary premiership games originally scheduled for Saturday 17th April will now be played in midweek in the week commencing Monday 19th April.
- Any games in the Primary Premiership that were due to have been played in October 2020 and were postponed must be re-scheduled by mutual agreement before Saturday 1st May.
- Any games in the Primary Championship that were due to have been played in October 2020 and were postponed must be re-scheduled by mutual agreement before Saturday 8th May.
- Any games in the Girls Super League that were due to have been played in October 2020 and were postponed must be re-scheduled by mutual agreement before Saturday 8th May.
Saturday matches should kick-off at 10.00. This time can be varied by mutual agreement, or when the away team has a journey of more than 50 miles (one direction), or when the KSFA deems it necessary for there to be an earlier or later kick-off.
Midweek matches should kick-off at a mutually agreeable time that avoids players having to miss school and permits the game to be completed in daylight (unless floodlights are available).
A player who plays in the Primary Cup / Daniels Trophy is ineligible to play in the Championship Cup. In an emergency situation, the KSFA will consider applications for exemptions.
Important: A girl who plays in the Girls Super League is ineligible to play in the Primary Premiership, Primary Cup, Daniels Trophy and Primary Championship