Limit Date: 9th Oct
Limit Date: 13th Nov
Limit Date: 4th Dec
Limit Date: 15th Jan
Limit Date: 5th Feb (fixed date)
1998-99 Wrotham & St John's - Trophy Shared; 1999-00 Darrick Wood; 2000-01 Homewood; 2001-02 St. John Rigby; 2002-03 Beaverwood SFG; 2003-04 Bexleyheath; 2004-05 St. Paul's R.C; 2005-06 Darrick Wood; 2006-07 Darrick Wood; 2007-08 Westlands; 2008-09 Bexleyheath; 2009-10 Tunbridge Wells GGS; 2010-11 Charles Darwin; 2011-12 Leigh Academy; 2012-13 Leigh Academy; 2013-14 Highworth GS; 2014-15 Highworth GS; 2015-16 Highworth GS & Hayes - Trophy shared;
2016-17 Maidstone GGS; 2017-18 Charles Darwin; 2018-19 Bullers Wood SFG & Marsh Academy - Trophy shared; 2019-20 Bishop Justus v Rainham SFG; 2020-21 No competition - Covid; 2021-22 Towers.
- Players must be over 11 and under 13 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2021 (i.e. in Years 7 and 8 in the 2021-2022 academic year).
- Any player who plays in this competition is ineligible to play in the KSFA Under 12 Denis O’Donovan Trophy, the KSFA Under 12 Kengate-Beasley Trophy, the KSFA Under 13 Kent Messenger Shield and the KSFA Under 14 Armory Trophy. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from all applicable competitions.
- Matches are 30 minutes each way. Extra time of 10 minutes each way must be played in all games that are level at the end of normal time. If scores remain level, the tie must be decided by penalties.
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling whenever possible. Matches can only be played in midweek by mutual agreement – failing such agreement, they must be played on a Saturday.
- Schools with players in the KSFA Under 14 Girls Squad must avoid arranging games on dates when the county squad is playing or in the 48 hours prior to a county game (there will be county games on Saturday 11th September, Saturday 9th October, Saturday 13th November, Saturday 11th December, Saturday 8th January, Saturday 12th February and Saturday 12th March). Schools with players in the Kent Under 14 girls Squad must also avoid arranging games on dates when the county squad has training scheduled(Monday evenings as follows: 6th September, 4th October, 8th November, 6th December, 6th January, 7th February, 7th March).
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00