Limit Date: 2nd Oct
Limit Date: 23rd Oct
Limit Date: 20th Nov
Limit Date: 18th Dec
Limit Date: 15th Jan (fixed date)
Limit Date: 5th Feb (fixed date)
1973-74 Abbey Wood; 1974-75 Harvey GS; 1975-76 Springhead; 1976-77 St Joseph's & St John's - Trophy shared; 1977-78 Archer's Court; 1978-79 Harvey GS; 1979-80 Howard; 1980-81 Riverside; 1981-82 Howard; 1982-83 Ravensbourne; 1983-84 Northfleet SFB; 1984-85 Sheppey; 1985-86 Walderslade; 1986-87 Howard; 1987-88 Wilmington GS; 1988-89 Erith; 1989-90 Norton Knatchbull; 1990-91 Bexleyheath; 1991-92 Hurstmere; 1992-93 Rainham Mark GS; 1993-94 Dartford West; 1994-95 Howard & Bexleyheath - Trophy shared; 1995-96 Ravens Wood; 1996-97 Kelsey Park;1997-98 Minster College; 1998-99 St John Rigby; 1999-00 Borden GS; 2000-01 St John Rigby;2001-02 Cleeve Park; 2002-03 Leigh CTC; 2003-04 St Paul's R.C.; 2004-05 Charles Darwin; 2005-06 Howard; 2006-07 St Columbas; 2007-08 Kemnal TC; 2008-09 Dover GS; 2009-10 Rainham Mark GS; 2010-11 Ravens Wood & Maidstone GS - Trophy shared; 2011-12 Dane Court GS; 2012-13 Maidtone GS; 2013-14 St Paul's Academy; 2014-15 Borden GS; 2015-16 Bexley GS & Harvey GS - Trophy shared; 2016-17 Beths GS; 2017-18 Howard; 2018-19 St Paul's Academy; 2019-20 Harvey GS v Hurstmere; 2020-21 No competition - Covid
- Players must be over 12 and under 14 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2021 (ie. in Years 8 & 9 in the 2021-2022 academic year)
- Players who play in this competition are ineligible to play in the KSFA Under 13 Kent Messenger Trophy, KSFA Under 13 Girls Cup, KSFA Under 14 Girls Cup. The KSFA U14 B Team Cup or the KSFA U15 Portex Trophy. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from all applicable competitions.
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling whenever possible. Matches can only be played in midweek by mutual agreement – failing such agreement, they must be played on a Saturday
- Schools with players in the Kent Under 16 Squad must avoid dates of county training and matches when arranging cup games, as well as the 48 hours prior to county matches. Please refer to the KSFA website for dates. County players are expected not to play in the 48 hours before a county game.
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00