Under 14 B Team Cup
Holders: Competition not held in Season 2020-21 because of Covid
Limit Date: 2nd Oct (fixed date)
Limit Date: 23rd Oct (fixed date)
Limit Date: 20th Nov (fixed date)
Limit Date: 11th Dec (fixed date)
Limit Date: 4th Feb (fixed date)
2020-21 No competition - Covid; 2021-22 Hurstmere.
- Any player who plays in this competition is ineligible to play in the KSFA U14 Wilf Armory Trophy, the KSFA Under 13 Kent Messenger Shield, the KSFA Under 14 Girls Cup or the KSFA Under 13 Girls Cup. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from both applicable competitions.
- Players must be over 13 and under 14 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2021 (i.e. in Year 9 in the 2021-2022 academic year)
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling in Rounds 1 to 3, and play on the fixed dates from the quarter-finals onwards.
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00