Limit Date: 2nd Oct
Limit Date: 23rd Oct
Limit Date: 20th Nov
Limit Date: 18th Dec
Limit Date: 15th Jan (fixed date)
Limit Date: 5th Feb (fixed date)
1973-74 Samuel Peyps; 1974-75 Swadelands; 1975-76 Gordon; 1976-77 Northfleet; 1977-78 Gordon; 1978-79 Dover GS; 1979-80 Riverside; 1980-81 Swanley; 1981-82 Ravensbourne; 1982-83 Bexley THS; 1983-84 Charles Darwin; 1984-85 Swadelands & Ravensbourne - Trophy Shared; 1985-86 Swanley; 1986-87 Wilmington GS; 1987-88 Erith; 1988-89 Vinters; 1989-90 BETHS; 1990-91 Rainham Mark GS; 1991-92 Aylesford; 1992-93 Rainham Mark GS; 1993-94 Ravens Wood; 1994-95 Kelsey Park; 1995-96 Howard; 1996-97 Howard;1997-98 BETHS; 1998-99 Howard; 1999-00 St. John Rigby; 2000-01 Howard; 2001-02 Coopers; 2002-03 Howard; 2003-04 Beths GS; 2004-05 Ravens Wood; 2005-06 Beths GS; 2006-07 Southlands; 2007-08 Dover GS; 2008-09 Simon Langton GS; 2009-10 Oakwood Park GS; 2010-11 Dane Court GS; 2011-12 St Columbas; 2012-13 St Paul's Ac., 2013-14 Hurstmere; 2014-15 Hurstmere; 2015-16 Beths GS; 2016-17 Hurstmere; 2017-18 Hurstmere; 2018-19 Hurstmere; 2019-20 Ravens Wood; 2020-21 No Competition - Covid.
- Players must be over 11 and under 13 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2021 (ie in Years 7 & 8 only in the 2021-2021 academic year)
- Players who play in this competition are ineligible to play in the KSFA Under 12 Denis O’Donovan Trophy, the KSFA Under 12 Kengate-Beasley Trophy (except schools with fewer than 50 boys in Year 7), the KSFA U13 B team Cup or the KSFA Under 13 Girls Cup. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from all applicable competitions.
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling whenever possible. Matches can only be played in midweek by mutual agreement – failing such agreement, they must be played on a Saturday.
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00.