Under 13 B Team Cup
Holders: Competition not held in Season 2020-21 because of Covid
Limit Date: 2nd Oct
Limit Date: 23rd Oct
Limit Date: 20th Nov
Limit Date: 11th Dec (fixed date)
2019-20 Hurstmere; 2020-21 No competition - Covid
- Any player who plays in this competition is ineligible to play in the KSFA U13 Kent Messenger Shield, the KSFA Under 12 Denis O’Donovan Trophy, the KSFA U12 Kengate-Beasley Trophy or the KSFA Under 13 Girls Cup. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from both applicable competitions.
- Players must be over 12 and under 13 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2021 (i.e. in Year 8 in the 2021-2021 academic year)
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling in Rounds 1 to 3, and play on the fixed dates from the quarter-finals onwards.
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00