Limit Date: 2nd Oct
Limit Date: 23rd Oct
Limit Date: 20th Nov
Limit Date: 11th Dec (fixed date)
Limit Date: 15th Jan (fixed date)
2010-11 Bexley Business Ac; 2011-12 Beths GS; 2012-13 Beths GS; 2013-14 Northfleet TC; 2014-15 Hurstmere; 2015-16 Borden GS & Hurstmere - Trophy shared; 2016-17 Harvey GS; 2017-18 Howard; 2018-19 Hurstmere; 2019-20 Hurstmere; 2020-21 No competition - Covid; 2021-22 Tunbridge Wells GS.
- THIS COMPETITION IS 9 v 9 IN SEASON 2014-15 – IN ACCORDANCE WITH FA RULES.
- GOAL SIZES MUST BE EITHER 7’ x 16’ OR 7’ x 21’. FULL SIZE GOALS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. RECOMMENDED PITCH SIZE IS 80 YARDS x 50 YARDS. IF THE HOME SCHOOL DOES NOT HAVE A PITCH AND GOALS THAT CONFORM TO THESE REQUIREMENTS, THE MATCH MUST BE SWITCHED TO THE AWAY SCHOOL
- This competition is for schools that have fewer than 50 boys in roll in Year 7 and the B teams of larger schools that have also entered the KSFA U12 Denis O’Donovan Trophy.
- Any player who plays in this competition is ineligible to play in the KSFA Under 12 Denis O’Donovan Trophy, the Under 13 B Team Cup or the KSFA Under 13 Girls Cup. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from both applicable competitions.
- Players must be over 11 and under 12 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2021 (i.e. in Year 7 in the 2021-2022 academic year)
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling in Rounds 1 to 3, and play on the fixed dates from the quarter-finals onwards
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00