Under 12 Denis O'Donovan Trophy
Holders: Competition not held in 2020-21 because of Covid
Limit Date: 2nd Oct
Limit Date: 23rd Oct
Limit Date: 20th Nov
Limit Date: 11th Dec
Limit Date: 15th Jan (fixed date)
Limit Date: 5th Feb (fixed date)
1973-74 Ravens Wood; 1974-75 Bexleyheath; 1975-76 Northfleet; 1976-77 Howard; 1978-79 Riverside; 1979-80 Ravensbourne; 1980-81 Ravensbourne; 1981-82 Welling; 1982-83 Downs; 1983-84 Downs; 1984-85 Erith; 1985-86 Wilmington GS; 1986-87 Erith; 1987-88 Thamesview; 1988-89 Pent Valley; 1989-90 Hurstmere; 1990-91 Erith; 1991-92 Hayes; 1992-93 Bexley GS; 1993-94 St Columbas; 1994-95 Howard; 1995-96 Hurstmere; 1996-97 Oakwood Park GS; 1997-98 Howard; 1998-99 Leigh CTC; 1999-00 Darrick Wood; 2000-01 Harvey GS & Hurstmere - Trophy Shared; 2001-02 Howard; 2002-03 Borden GS; 2003-04 Howard; 2004-05 Howard; 2005-06 Dover GS; 2006-07 St George's C of E; 2007-08 Beths GS; 2008-09 Simon Langton GS & Beths GS - Trophy Shared; 2009-10 Hurstmere; 2010-11 Hurstmere; 2011-12 Wilmington GS; 2012-13 Ravens Wood; 2013-14 St Paul's Academy; 2014-15 Beths GS; 2015-16 Howard; 2016-17 Hurstmere; 2017-18 Hurstmere; 2018-19 Ravens Wood; 2019-20 Bonus Pastor; 2020-21 No competition - Covid.
- THIS COMPETITION IS 9 v 9 IN SEASON 2014-15 – IN ACCORDANCE WITH FA RULES.
- GOAL SIZES MUST BE EITHER 7’ x 16’ OR 7’ x 21’. FULL SIZE GOALS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. RECOMMENDED PITCH SIZE IS 80 YARDS x 50 YARDS. IF THE HOME SCHOOL DOES NOT HAVE A PITCH AND GOALS THAT CONFORM TO THESE REQUIREMENTS, THE MATCH MUST BE SWITCHED TO THE AWAY SCHOOL
- Any player who plays in this competition is ineligible to play in the KSFA Under 12 Kengate-Beasley Trophy or the KSFA Under 13 Girls Cup. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from all applicable competitions.
- Players must be over 11 and under 12 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2021 (i.e. in Year 7 in the 2021-2022 academic year).
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling whenever possible. Matches can only be played in midweek by mutual agreement – failing such agreement, they must be played on a Saturday
- Matches in the KSFA Under 12 A B Taylor Trophy and Holy Cross Trophy (inter-district competitions) take priority over matches in this competitions – schools should bear this in mind when arranging fixtures
- Results (and the goalscorers for both teams) must be entered on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00