- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us,
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used,
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This data can only be viewed by authorised people in the KSFA to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it,
- gather feedback to improve our services,
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to,
- send email alerts to users who request them,
- allow you to access services and information.
Where your data is stored:
- We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this:
- We may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our service.
How we are keeping your data secure:
- Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk:
- We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information:
- We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
- We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to any other websites.
- You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect,
Links to other websites:
- Our site may contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website:
Following a link to this site from another website:
- If you come to this site from another website, we may receive information from the other website. We don’t use this data.