|Christ the King College|
|Gravesend GS for Boys|
1983-84 Tunbridge Wells; 1984-85 Tunbridge Wells; 1985-86 B.E.T.H.S.; 1986-87 Gravesend; 1987-88 Ravensbourne; 1988-89 Gravesend; 1989-90 Hayes; 1990-91 Longfield; 1991-92 Gravesend GS; 1992-93 Christ the King; 1993-94 Kemnal Manor; 1994-95 Crown Woods; 1995-96 Crown Woods; 1996-97 Eaglesfield; 1997-98 Coopers; 1998-99 Coopers; 1999-00 Wilmington GS; 2000-01 Eaglesfield; 2001-02 Eaglesfield; 2002-03 Beths GS; 2003-04 Christ the King.; 2004-05 Darrick Wood; 2005-06 Beths GS; 2006-07 Darrick Wood: 2007-08 Wilmington GS; 2008-09 Darrick Wood; 2009-10 Wilmington GS; 2010-11 Beths GS; 2011-12 Ravens Wood; 2012-13 Wimington GS; 2013-14 Beths GS; 2014-15 Beths GS; 2015-16 Beths GS; 2016-17 Kemnal TC.
- Teams will play each other Home and Away - 10 fixtures per team. Fixtures Commence on Wednesday 20th September
- There are no league fixtures scheduled on 26th October, 1st November and 14th February (half-terms) or on 4th October (KSFA U19 White Cup Round 1) and 8th November (KSFA White Cup Round 2).
- Spare dates: 20th December, 31st January, 7th , 21st and 28th February, 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th March
- All league games must be played as scheduled and results submitted within 24 hours of each game.
- All games must be played on or before Wednesday 28th March.