Limit Date: 30th Sep
Limit Date: 21st Oct
Limit Date: 18th Nov
Limit Date: 16th Dec
Limit Date: 20th Jan (fixed date)
1995-96 Homewood; 1996-97 Coopers & Aylesford - Trophy shared; 1997-98 Darrick Wood; 1998-99 Rochester GGS; 1999-00 Dane Court GS & Homewood - Trophy shared; 2000-01 St John's & Simon Langton GGS - Trophy shared; 2001-02 Homewood; 2002-03 Darrick Wood & Homewood - Trophy shared; 2003-04 Rochester GGS & Homewood - Trophy shared; 2004-05 Leigh CTC; 2005-06 Southlands Community Comp; 2006-07 Bexleyheath; 2007-08 Bexleyheath; 2008-09 Rochester GGS; 2009-10 Walmer TC & Invicta GS - Trophy shared; 2010-11 Westlands; 2011-12 Highsted GS; 2012-13 Rainham SFG; 2013-14 Rainham SFG; 2014-15 Erith; 2015-16 Rainham SFG; 2015-16 Highworth GS; 2016-17 Highworth GS.
- Players must be over 14 and under 16 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2017 (i.e. in Years 10 and 11 in the 2017-2018 academic year). Year 9 pupils are not eligible to play in this competition.
- Matches are 35 minutes each way. Extra time of 10 minutes each way must be played in all games that are level at the end of normal time. If scores remain level, the tie must be decided by penalties.
- Players who play in this competition are not eligible to play in the KSFA Invicta Trophy, KSFA French Cup or KSFA Portex Trophy
- Schools with players in the KSFA Under 16 Girls Squad must avoid arranging games when the county squad is training (Monday evenings as follows: 4th September, 9th October, 6th November, 4th December, 8th January, 5th February, 5th March, 9th April) or playing (9th September, 14th October, 11th November), 9th December, 13th January, 10th February, 10th March, 14th April)
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00