Limit Date: 4th Oct (fixed date)
Limit Date: 8th Nov (fixed date)
Limit Date: 6th Dec (fixed date)
Limit Date: 13th Jan (fixed date)
Limit Date: 3rd Feb (fixed date)
1972-73 Ravensbourne; 1973-74 Sheppey; 1974-75 Roan; 1975-76 Maidstone; 1976-77 Erith; 1977-78 Dane Court GS; 1978-79 Springhead; 1979-80 Kelsey Park; 1980-81 Springhead; 1981-82 Northfleet; 1982-83 Maidstone; 1983-84 Harvey GS; 1984-85 Oakwood Park GS; 1985-86 Oakwood Park GS; 1986-87 Wilmington GS; 1987-88 Norton Knatchbull; 1988-89 Oakwood Park GS; 1989-90 Harvey GS; 1990-91 Harvey GS; 1991-92 Tunbridge Wells GS; 1992-93 Tunbridge Wells GS; 1993-94 Simon Langton GS; 1994-95 Borden GS; 1995-96 Erith; 1996-97 Oakwood Park GS;1997-98 Wilmington GS; 1998-99 Maidstone GS; 1999-00 Maidstone GS; 2000-01 Hayes; 2001-02 Maidstone GS; 2002-03 St Gregory's; 2003-04 Dover GS.; 2004-05 St Simon Stock; 2005-06 Maidstone GS; 2006-07 Ravens Wood; 2007-08 Ursuline College; 2008-09 Chatham GS; 2009-10 Tunbridge Wells GS; 2010-11 Oakwood Park G.S; 2011-12 Dane Court GS; 2012-13 Tunbridge Wells GS; 2013-14 Maidstone GS; 2014-15 Harvey GS & Tunbridge Wells GS- Trophy shared, 2015-16 Simon Langton GS; 2016-17 Harvey GS.
- Players must be over 15 and under 19 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2017 (i.e. in Years 11, 12, 13 and 14 in the 2017-2018 academic year)
- Only players who are in full-time attendance at school (i.e. timetabled for ten morning/afternoon sessions per week) are eligible to play in this competition. Players who spend any part of the normal school day at a football club are ineligible.
- Any player who plays in this competition is ineligible to play in the KSFA Academies Cup, KSFA Under 19 2nd XI Cup, KSFA Under 18 Silver Jubilee Trophy, and KSFA Under 16 Girls Cup.
- Players who play in the National Youth League, the English Colleges FA League, the PL/FL Development League or any other league not recognised by the KSFA are ineligible to play in this competition
- Schools must keep a record of players who play in each game in this competition, which must be made available to the KSFA on request
- Schools may only field a maximum of three players who were not on the roll of that school in Year 11 (unless they apply to the KSFA for dispensation)
- Schools with players in the Kent Under 18 Squads must avoid dates of county training and matches when arranging cup games – please refer to the KSFA website for dates – and must ensure that county players do not play in the 48 hours prior to a county match.
- Matches must be played as scheduled on the fixed dates. The fixed dates are arranged to prevent clashes with matches in the KSFA Under 19 League. Schools participating in the ESFA Under 18 Competition must avoid KSFA dates when arranging matches. All games must be played as scheduled; withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00.
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.