Under 15 Portex Trophy
Holders: Howard School (Medway SFA)
Limit Date: 23rd Sep
Limit Date: 14th Oct
Limit Date: 25th Nov
Limit Date: 16th Dec
Limit Date: 13th Jan (fixed date)
Limit Date: 27th Jan (fixed date)
1973-74 Maidstone Tech; 1974-75 Abbey Wood; 1975-76 Maidstone Tech; 1976-77 Sheppey; 1977-78 St John's; 1978-79 Ravensbourne; 1979-80 Kemnal Manor; 1980-81 Dover GS; 1981-82 Tunbridge Wells THS; 1982-83 Temple; 1983-84 Ravensbourne; 1984-85 Welling; 1985-86 Sheppey; 1986-87 Ravensbourne; 1987-88 Oakwood Park; 1988-89 Clare Park; 1989-90 Longfield; 1990-91 Ravens Wood; 1991-92 Borden GS; 1992-93 Aylesford; 1993-94 St John's; 1994-95 Dartford West; 1995-96 Ravensbourne; 1996-97 Howard;1997-98 Tunbridge Wells GS & Howard - Trophy shared; 1998-99 Maidstone GS; 1999-00 BETHS; 2000-01 Hurstmere;2001-02 St John Rigby; 2002-03 Harvey GS & Kemnal TC - Trophy shared; 2003-04 Dover GS.; 2004-05 St Pauls R.C; 2005-06 Hurstmere; 2006-07 Charles Dickens & Ravens Wood - Trophy shared; 2007-08 Beths GS; 2008-09 Tunbridge Wells GS; 2009-10 Towers; 2010-11 Hayes; 2011-12 Hurstmere; 2012-13 Dover GS for Boys; 2013-14 St Columbas; 2014-15 Beths GS & Wilmington GS - Trophy shared; 2015-16 Ravens Wood; 2016-17 Howard.
- Players must be over 13 and under 15 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2017 (i.e. in Years 9 and 10 in the 2017-2018 academic year)
- Players who play in this competition are ineligible to play in the KSFA Under 16 Girls Cup, the KSFA U16 Invicta Trophy and the KSFA U16 French Cup. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from all applicable competitions.
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling whenever possible. Matches can only be played in midweek by mutual agreement – failing such agreement, they must be played on a Saturday
- Schools with players in the Kent Under 15 squad are not permitted to play matches involving these players in the 48 hours prior to a county match, or on a KSFA match or training date – details are on the KSFA website
- Matches in the KSFA Under 15 Fletcher Trophy (inter-district competition) take priority over matches in this competition – schools should bear this in mind when arranging fixtures
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- School are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00