Under 14 Wilf Armory Trophy
Holders: Beths Grammar School (North Kent SFA)
Limit Date: 23rd Sep
Limit Date: 14th Oct
Limit Date: 25th Nov
Limit Date: 16th Dec
Limit Date: 13th Jan (fixed date)
Limit Date: 27th Jan (fixed date)
1973-74 Abbey Wood; 1974-75 Harvey GS; 1975-76 Springhead; 1976-77 St Joseph's & St John's - Trophy shared; 1977-78 Archer's Court; 1978-79 Harvey GS; 1979-80 Howard; 1980-81 Riverside; 1981-82 Howard; 1982-83 Ravensbourne; 1983-84 Northfleet SFB; 1984-85 Sheppey; 1985-86 Walderslade; 1986-87 Howard; 1987-88 Wilmington GS; 1988-89 Erith; 1989-90 Norton Knatchbull; 1990-91 Bexleyheath; 1991-92 Hurstmere; 1992-93 Rainham Mark GS; 1993-94 Dartford West; 1994-95 Howard & Bexleyheath - Trophy shared; 1995-96 Ravens Wood; 1996-97 Kelsey Park;1997-98 Minster College; 1998-99 St John Rigby; 1999-00 Borden GS; 2000-01 St John Rigby;2001-02 Cleeve Park; 2002-03 Leigh CTC; 2003-04 St Paul's R.C.; 2004-05 Charles Darwin; 2005-06 Howard; 2006-07 St Columbas; 2007-08 Kemnal TC; 2008-09 Dover GS; 2009-10 Rainham Mark GS; 2010-11 Ravens Wood & Maidstone GS - Trophy shared; 2011-12 Dane Court GS; 2012-13 Maidtone GS; 2013-14 St Paul's Academy; 2014-15 Borden GS; 2015-16 Bexley GS & Harvey GS - Trophy shared; 2016-17 Beths GS.
- Players must be over 13 and under 14 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2017 (i.e. in Year 9 in the 2017-2018 academic year).
- Players who play in this competition are ineligible to play in the KSFA Under 14 Girls Cup or the KSFA U15 Portex Trophy. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from all applicable competitions.
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling whenever possible. Matches can only be played in midweek by mutual agreement – failing such agreement, they must be played on a Saturday
- Schools with players in the Kent Under 14 squad are not permitted to play matches involving these players in the 48 hours prior to a county match, or on a KSFA match or training date – details are on the KSFA website
- Matches in the KSFA Under 14 Presidents Shield (inter-district competition) take priority over matches in this competition – schools should bear this in mind when arranging fixtures
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- School are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00