Limit Date: 30th Sep
Limit Date: 21st Oct
Limit Date: 18th Nov
Limit Date: 9th Dec
Limit Date: 13th Jan (fixed date)
Limit Date: 3rd Feb (fixed date)
1973-74 Samuel Peyps; 1974-75 Swadelands; 1975-76 Gordon; 1976-77 Northfleet; 1977-78 Gordon; 1978-79 Dover GS; 1979-80 Riverside; 1980-81 Swanley; 1981-82 Ravensbourne; 1982-83 Bexley THS; 1983-84 Charles Darwin; 1984-85 Swadelands & Ravensbourne - Trophy Shared; 1985-86 Swanley; 1986-87 Wilmington GS; 1987-88 Erith; 1988-89 Vinters; 1989-90 BETHS; 1990-91 Rainham Mark GS; 1991-92 Aylesford; 1992-93 Rainham Mark GS; 1993-94 Ravens Wood; 1994-95 Kelsey Park; 1995-96 Howard; 1996-97 Howard;1997-98 BETHS; 1998-99 Howard; 1999-00 St. John Rigby; 2000-01 Howard; 2001-02 Coopers; 2002-03 Howard; 2003-04 Beths GS; 2004-05 Ravens Wood; 2005-06 Beths GS; 2006-07 Southlands; 2007-08 Dover GS; 2008-09 Simon Langton GS; 2009-10 Oakwood Park GS; 2010-11 Dane Court GS; 2011-12 St Columbas; 2012-13 St Paul's Ac., 2013-14 Hurstmere; 2014-15 Hurstmere; 2015-16 Beths GS; 2016-17 Hurstmere.
- Any player who plays in this competition is ineligible to play in the KSFA Under 12 Denis O’Donovan Trophy, the KSFA Under 12 Kengate-Beasley Trophy or the KSFA Under 13 Girls Cup. Schools that breach this requirement will be removed from all applicable competitions.
- Players must be over 12 and under 13 as at midnight 31st August/1st September 2017 (i.e. in Year 8 in the 2017-2018 academic year).
- Matches must be played as scheduled and, in accordance with the undertakings given by schools when entries were submitted, must avoid curriculum time for playing and travelling whenever possible. Matches can only be played in midweek by mutual agreement – failing such agreement, they must be played on a Saturday
- Matches in the KSFA Under 13 Charles Harvey Trophy and Twenty-Twelve Trophy (inter-district competitions) take priority over matches in this competitions – schools should bear this in mind when arranging fixtures
- The winning school is responsible for entering the result (and the goalscorers for both teams) on the KSFA website within two hours – failure to do so may incur a fine of £10.00.
- Schools are expected to fulfil their responsibilities to their own players and to other schools in the competition - withdrawal from the competition may be subject to a fine of £50.00